Crystal Wings | Most Wanted Roller Coasters

Most Wanted Roller Coasters

1. yeah, it seems prettey cool.

2. i wish i could do all that… im stuck in florida, but that is not a good or bad thing 🙂

• Well JaMeS, your better than me cuz here in Charleston the nearest park (other than freestyle music park) is 2.5-3 hours away! You at least got all the orlando parks. Oh and one of my most wanted would to be to take a trip to parks in england when i go in a couple years.

• i'm 2-3 hours away from anywhere! ure lucky its closer

3. I would really like to try that. Even though most people say it is boring, I love SupermanUF. It's one of my favorite coasters. It would be awesome to ride a clone of it with all that theming. This looks like a great new bit too. Can't wait for more Most Wanted posts!

4. I also love B&M flyers (even though I've only been on one). So, Crystal Wings is a clone. So What? Clones can be made good with themeing and layout/terrain. Crystal Wings appeals to be a very intriguing coaster. And a thrilling one (since you can't see me, I'm drooling over the pictures)!!!

5. What about Steal Dragon 2000?

6. most wanted old western…crystal wings…sorta old western hey what gives ;but anyways looks like a cool coaster

7. it looks liker a ordinary flying coaster but in the mountains but still no flying coaster will ever beat the tatsu flying coaster

8. Wheres Tatsu!

9. My top most wanted rides would probably be:

X2

Storm Runner

Mr. Freeze (SFOT)

Colossus (TP)

The Swarm

The Legend

Saw:The Ride

Nemesis

New Texas Giant

Goliath (SFNE)

10. I've had the pleasure of riding this beauty. It's not as intense as the Supermans at Six Flags parks… which for me is welcomed. It's a pleasant romp around their Canada's Wonderland knock off mountain. Highly recommend it. Sadly, with that S&S beast next door, it doesn't look as awesome.

• Thanks for the review, Crave. I'm jealous. I really hope to make it to China, Korea, and Japan some day. Lots of interesting and exciting looking roller coasters over there.

• You should go to China one day since there's more custom coasters here. Well, riding coasters with Chinese people(not coaster fans) is fun, they're always scared to death. Certainly there're coaster fans here and we hope to see you in China one day.~

11. Eventhough I'm only 12 years old I am a crazy roller coaster fan. I know almost every roller coaster in the United States. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I've been on Crystal Wings so many times I can't count it. Just like you said, Crystal Wings is a great coaster. It features fast turns, near misses, and a great pretzel loop. It feels different from the one on Tatsu, but it's just great. I never knew that Crystal Wings was a clone because I couldn't figure the layout. But it was until I looked on Wikipedia that it was a clone of the other 3 Supermans. But who cares, its still one of the best coaster around. Specially the best in China.

12. It's incredibly smooth until today. I rode it again in March and it was still good.
    Starry Sky Ripper(the B&M flyer at Joyland,Changzhou,China) has more elements but can't beat this one~