Theme Park Coupons, Discounts, & Deals

Theme Park Tips

Old Six Flags Coupon

I almost never pay full price admission when I go to theme parks. Either I have a season pass or I find a coupon at a local fast food chain, pharmacy, or grocery store. As I do every year, I’m going to devote a space where people can share the theme park coupons and deals that they’ve found. This year I’d like to organize it better by creating a searchable table like I have on my Roller Coaster Reviews List.

So, I’ll kick it off with the coupons I’ve found for my local park and then it’s up to you to share the deals, discounts, and coupons that you’ve found in your area. Together we can defeat those pricey full price admissions!

YearRanking
20093rd Behind Bizarro and Eagle's Fortress
20083rd Behind Bizarro and Eagle's Fortress
20072nd Behind Bizarro
20062nd Behind Bizarro
2005Tied with Bizarro

Share theme park discounts that you’ve found by leaving a comment below.

1. Kennywood … Giant Eagle grocery store … $11 off

HersheyPark … Dairy Queen … $8-14 off

Dutch Wonderland (PA) … Dairy Queen … $2 off

Sandcastle, Idlewild and SoakZone … Sheetz … buy one, get one free

Busch Gardens & Water Country USA … "Teacher Reward CArd" … 25% off

Cedar Point … Sunday newsopaper coupon section … $7 off (or $14 for 2)

Cedar Point … soda carton … $8 off

Dorney Park … soda carton … $8 off

Valleyfair … soda carton … $7 off

Worlds of Fun … soda carton … $8 off

• Is a soda carton like the cardboard container 12 packs come in and not the actual cans? Sorry. I'm not familiar with the term.

Thanks for all of the deals!

• I found these coupons for the Cedar Fair parks in a cardboard insert inside a 25-can carton of Pepsi.

• Do you know the Sheetz location for the Idlewild Coupons?

2. So, I've found Cedar Point tickets for $25 sold at Meijers stores. Does anyone know if they still do that?

Holiday world accepts a varying discount from Pepsi product cans or Bunny Bread wrappers: -copy and pasted from Holiday World's website*-

"SAVE $7* off each General Admission ticket in May

SAVE $2* off each Guests-under-54-inches and Seniors (60+) ticket every day

SAVE $5* off each General Admission ticket in June

SAVE $4* off each General Admission ticket Sundays through Fridays in July and August

SAVE $2* off each General Admission ticket on Saturdays in July and August

SAVE $4* off each General Admission ticket in September and October

SAVE $11* off each General Admission ticket after 3:00 pm CDT every day*

SAVE $7* off each Guests-under-54-inches and Seniors (60+) ticket after 3:00 pm CDT every day*

*Remember, you must bring an empty Pepsi can or Bunny Bread wrapper to get these discounts—they are not automatic. No double-discounts. Any Pepsi product or Bunny Bread wrapper will work — and the can or wrapper does not have to have a coupon on it."

3. Right now coke cans have a buy one get one free deal on them for Six Flags America. Also I have triple AAA and u can get cheap tix from them if you are a member. Earlier this year I got 32 dollar tix for Six Flag NJ, 34 Dollar tix for Hersheypark and 40 dollar tix for KD

4. Thanks everyone. I'll add them to the table tonight!

5. I believe its all Chick-Fil-A in the Fredericksburg area but they have coupons for Six Flags of America

May 31th – Sept 6th

$24.99 ($25 saving)

May 29th – Sept 5th (Hurricane Harbor)

$29.99 ($20 saving)

Sept 18th – Oct 31st (Fright Fest)

Buy one, get one FREE

Though the Chick-Fil-A's in Richmond, Va had coupons for Busch Gardens…though I forgot what they were, but I do believe it was everyone pays like a kid.

Also the multiple individual soda cans Pepsi & Coke I hear on the radio.

• The chick-fil-a's in Richmond do have coupons for Busch Gardens Williamsburg? And the coke and pepsi cans also for BGW?

6. Six Flags Magic Mountain, Socal

Buy one ticket and bring a coca-cola-can and get one free ( im NOT sure if this is still going on! )

7. Any Disney/Universal Orlando/Islands of Adventure/Sea World Orlando deals?

8. Cocacola cans:

Six Flags New England: $6-$8 off

The Great Escape: $5-$7 off

9. Park: Hersheypark

Location: Wawa convenience stores

Discount: $10 off regular admission in July, $8 off regular admission in August and September

Park: Dutch Wonderland

Location: Wawa Convenience stores

Discount: $2 off Royalty Admission (ages 3-59)

Park: Hersheypark

Location: Pepsi soda can

Discount: $10 off regular admission Sunday-Friday

Park: Hersheypark

Location: Giant Supermarkets

Discount: Regular admission tickets are $41.95 ($11 discount); Junior/Senior tickets are $29.95 ($2 discount)

10. going to cedar point with a family of 5 July 20th, in need for some type of discount on tickets. Saw someone say $8 off from soda can carton…can this be used on a two day ticket??? We are wanting to get a two day ticket that allows entrance to BOTH cedar point and soak city.

11. HersheyPark … Burger King in MD … $8-14 off

Dutch Wonderland (PA) … Burger King in MD … $2 off

12. I found this deal on Twitter:

Pepsi drinkers can save up to $19 at SeaWorld and Busch Gardens parks for drinking Pepsi! http://tinyurl.com/342gqj6

13. Do you know the Sheetz location for the Idlewild Coupons? And what you have to do to get the coupon?

• Try calling the closest Sheetz to Idlewild and ask them. Maybe they can help.

14. Any grocery/fast food coupons for universal out there?

15. today is May 23,2013 does anyone know where to get Busch Garden tickets for less than 75 dollars thanks

16. Thank you for your help now I can take my kids.

17. Valleyfair…..$11off daily ticket thru valleyfair website