Bert the Conqueror Season 2 Wants You

Theme Park News

Intimidator 305 & Griffon to be Featured on Season 2 of Bert the Conqueror
Coaster Critic on Bert the ConquerorRecently, I found out that Bert the Conqueror has been renewed for another season and filming is already underway. Next weekend, the show will be filming at Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens and they’re looking for riders, but not just any riders. They’re looking for two types of riders or personalities to possibly be featured on the show.

Trepidacious (Scared) Rider
Are you terrified of roller coasters? Or, have you steered clear of Intimidator 305 or Griffon, because they were just too intimidating? If you’re willing to put aside your fears and conquer one of these thrilling roller coasters with Bert then you may be right for the show.

Enthusiastic Expert Rider
Do you have an obsession with Griffon? Have you ridden Intimidator 305 three-hundred times? Take Bert under your wing and show him the ropes of these great coasters. Caution – Many of us coaster enthusiasts look like we’re going for aBert Riding maXair at Cedar Point relaxing Sunday drive during the most intense roller coasters around because we’re so used to them. If you consider yourself an “enthusiastic expert”, you better come with some enthusiasm and charisma.

If you’re interested in becoming a part of the show, send me your contact information and a little bit about yourself via my contact form.

Read my Season 1 episode recaps and see which episode was the fan favorite: Bert the Conqueror Episode Recaps

Also, get your very own Eat, Sleep, Ride T-shirt!

Are you excited about another season of Bert the Conqueror? Leave a comment below.

1. Just a little closer Bert, come a little closer…

2. Dead on, CC, I know that I'm never "Enthusiastic" on coasters, just afterward.

PS- I can't wait to see what that new "Micro Update" will be. 🙂

3. OMG this is so cool! i live 3 hrs from KD. unfortunatly, i am not going next weekend, but the week AFTER. grrr whyyy cruel fate whyyy???

4. I agree with Qui. I'm the quiet one until I ride. I do love yelling my brains out on the first drop, though. And if I'm with my main buddy, another enthusiast, we talk shop a bit while wandering about or waiting in lines. Wish I could be there. Have fun!

5. I'm assuming this is happening this weekend (23rd and 24th)? wish I would have been keeping up to date on here, I would have probably sold my Caps tickets saturday night to go down to this. oh well, have a blast CC. wish i could be there… I feel like i could scream my way into the final cut hahaha.

6. I got to meet Bert at Busch Gardens today!!!!!! It was such a surprise and SUCH an honor! What a great guy! Took me a min. to recognize him even though I watch his show all the time. 🙁 I love Bert the Conqueror!!!!!! 🙂

• were you on the show?