Insane Coaster Wars World Domination Teaser & Name That Coaster!

Pop Culture Theme Park Fun

Season 2 of Insane Coaster Wars: World Domination

This time it’s international. Insane Coaster Wars is returning to The Travel Channel and this year, their really hitting the road. Or should I say the skies? For the show’s second season the roller coaster showdowns will feature some of the most highly regarded rides on the planet. Robb Alvey of Theme Park Review was involved in the show again and I’m confident that he helped steer the producers to the best coasters that the World has to offer.

The new season premieres Sunday, June 9 at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT with seven half-hour episodes.
Here’s a description of the Episode 1:

The premiere episode features an epic head-to-head clash between four unique roller coasters from around the world. At Abu Dhabi’s Ferrari World, burn rubber at a top speed of 149 mph in 4.9 seconds on Formula Rossa – the world’s fastest. Go faster than a speeding bullet and drop over 200 feet on Superman Ride of Steel at Six Flags America in Maryland. Take a Himalayan expedition and try not to shriek on Europe’s tallest coaster with Shambhala at PortAventura Park in Spain. And fly at the speed of fear on Tatsu at Six Flags Magic Mountain in California – the World’s tallest, fastest and longest flying coaster. Fans at each park have voted – see which one rises to the top!

I’m not so sure that I’ll like the categories or themes for each episode’s battles, but at the end of the day I don’t really care which coaster wins. I just want to see these great coasters from the comfort of my family room in HD!

Teaser Video & Name that Coaster!

Check out this teaser video of Insane Coaster Wars World Domination:

I immediately recognized one of my first hyper coasters, Superman: Ride of Steel in its not so exotic location of Largo, Maryland. It looked great on TV though. You can also see the neighboring yellow flying coaster Batwing in the distance.

So, can you, NAME THAT COASTER?!? Name as many as coasters from the teaser video as you can in the comments below. Also, let us know if you’re looking forward to Season 2 of Insane Coaster Wars.

1. Griffon, formula rossa, superman ride of steel, i305, behemoth, leviathan, nitro, new texas giant, intimidator, ispeed, poltergiest

2. Griffon, Formula Rossa, S ro S, i305, behemoth, leviathan, nitro, New Texas Giant, Ispeed, Takabisha, Dodonpa, Tower of Terror 2, Tatsu, Nighthawk, Furius Baco, Ninja (SFSTL), Titan, Skyrush, Blue Fire Megacoaster

3. Griffon, Formula Rossa, Superman ROS, Batwing, i305, Goliath, Leviathan, Nitro, New texas giant, Maverick, Takashiba, Tower of Terror 2, Dodonpa, iSpeed, Tatsu, Furious Baco, SkyRush, Blue Fire,

4. I know all of them except the one at 0:28

• Maverick.

5. I took part in the filming of both Tatsu and X2 at Six Flags Magic Mountain. I can’t wait to watch those episodes to see if I ended up getting on camera or not. Regardless, I had an absolute blast being involved in the process.

6. What’s up, I desire to subscribe for this web site to obtain newest updates, so where can i do it please help.

7. Griffon (Busch Gardens Williamsburg)
    Formula Rossa (Ferrari World)
    Superman: Ride of Steel (Six Flags America)
    Batwing (Six Flags America)
    Intimidator 305 (Kings Dominion)
    Goliath (Six Flags Magic Mountain) or Titan (Six Flags Over Texas) (You can’t tell which one it is)(Also, it’s not Behemoth since it has catwalks on both sides)
    Leviathan (Canada’s Wonderland)
    Nitro (Six Flags Great Adventure)
    New Texas Giant (Six Flags Over Texas)
    Dodonpa (Fuji-Q Highland)
    Maverick (Cedar Point)
    Titan (Six Flags Over Texas) (Again?)
    Takabisha (Fuji-Q Highland)
    Tower of Terror II (Dreamworld)
    iSpeed (Mirabilandia)
    Tatsu (Six Flags Magic Mountain)
    Furius Baco (Port Aventura)
    Skyrush (Hersheypark)